Which book is this?

Is it Elizabeth Peterson.....or Elizabeth Peters I think? It might be the I dunno Vicky Bliss series but don't remember the book title maybe someone else knows? Am I at least close this time?

:yay: You got it! Your turn! :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay here it is....and it is a female author not sure if it will really help....good luck!

Wham!

The back-handed blow knocks me to the floor. I look up at her, determining in a nano-second whether I should

stay down or get back up. I scramble to my feet, cringing slightly in anticipation of the next strike, guaranteed to

come if I read her wrong. I didn’t. She turns away from me with familiar disgust.

Of dear, that just significantly lowered that chances of me finding out what book this is...

Is it any chance a book by the author that wrote the Poison Study books? *smiles hopefully*

I cld just talk u the author and let u take a turn at it?

what? LOL I would love another hint. I don't read romance books and the few that I have aren't really romance romance books...

Hmm is it a classic?

Is it one of the Outlander books I havent read yet?!

Sniff.....sniff sadly no. It is more of a young girl being abused physically at home by her mother and trying to hide but being bullied at school as well 6th or 7th grade ..... then her elementary crush comes back in her senior yr after leaving while she n him where in the 6th grade. They meet in kindergarten. ;0) Its sad but a good book I normally don't read often.