Which book is this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol....I have the twilight series as well

Er...I haven't read the twilight series, I was just going on what I had seen in the trailers for the movies on TV. The only book that I have ever read that had vampires in it was the one terry pratchett book :)

If charliepub doesn't post by tomorrow I guess u can go vimes since it seems we r the only two playing

LOL :) I was going to say the something but suggest that you go since I didn't get your last quote! It dose seem like we are the only two playing don't it?

"*** unrolled the paper, to find it transformed. Little annotations had appeared all over it, together with coloured sketches and arrows. His first thought was that the map was Commonwealth property and that there would be hell to pay next inspection. New names had sprung up everywhere."

Any ideas? :)

Er...I haven't read the twilight series, I was just going on what I had seen in the trailers for the movies on TV. The only book that I have ever read that had vampires in it was the one terry pratchett book :)

LOL :) I was going to say the something but suggest that you go since I didn't get your last quote! It dose seem like we are the only two playing don't it?

Lol.......I know

"*** unrolled the paper, to find it transformed. Little annotations had appeared all over it, together with coloured sketches and arrows. His first thought was that the map was Commonwealth property and that there would be hell to pay next inspection. New names had sprung up everywhere."

Any ideas? :)

Highlander series?

That's it, you must have read it to get it on that clue?! :)

I haven't read it but I have read about it and the quote was mentioned somewhere in amongst something about it :)

Edited by Vimes

"there was a time for fighting,******** thought and a time for deciding he would be bottom man in a saw pit. He jumped, landing in a scurry of mud, sawdust and woodchips"

Edited by Vimes