Here comes the Frenchie!

AnGee

Hi everyone!

My name is Angee, I am 21 and... I am from France! I don't know if they are other French people here ^^.

I'm a student in English, my aim is to become a translator, and to translate books because (amazing transition ^^) I've always loved reading. I mostly read French and British classics, but I like discovering new writers, new books, new universes. 

I subscribed to many French websites about literature, but I really wanted to practice my English when I'm not in class, that's why I came here!

I am also a huge fan of TV shows (The Big Bang Theory, Game Of Thrones, American Horror Story, Sherlock and many others), movies, and music (I mostly listen to bands with guitar players and weird haircuts). 

So I think that's it. If you have questions, I'm ready! :)

Hi and Thank you :)

@Chesilbeach: I'm reading l'Oeuvre, by Emile Zola. And you? 

I'm reading a short story collection, Once You Break a Knuckle by D. W. Wilson and a travel book Road to Rouen by Ben Hatch, as well as listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Hi Angee.

I think I'm supposed to hate you.

*grrr*. There.

But welcome anyway. Don't let the grumpy German in me spoil your fun. :D

Oh why? I love Germany, I live near it, and Germans are amazing :)

I'm reading a short story collection, Once You Break a Knuckle by D. W. Wilson and a travel book Road to Rouen by Ben Hatch, as well as listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Well I hope you enjoy it! 

Hi and welcome to the forums. Your English is fantastic, I never would have guessed that it's not your native language.

Thank you so much :) I've worked really hard and I'm still working on improving it, so thank you!!

Hi Angee, welcome to the forum! :smile:

Thank you :)

Hello Angee  :006:  welcome! Hope you have fun here :)

The bands with guitar players and weird haircuts .. are they specifically French or from all over? 

Your English is superb :yes: 

Thank you :) Well, they are from all around the world actually! But my fav' French band is Indochine, but they are not known outside of France.

Welcome here :). Your English is really good!

Thank you so much :)