Heroes

Nici

Just wanted to say that I really liked the last episode. Hiro and Ando are a great double act. Loved the bit where

Hiro goes back to the hire car and doesn't know how to drive it, so looks up the instructions but they're in English... and the ones we get are in Japanese half the time!

:D

Yeah, it was a really good episode Michelle (sorry!). It was much faster moving, funnier and more interesting. Apparently the next episode is supposed to be when it really gets going. I would definitely stick with it a while longer - can you imagine if you'd given up on Lost? :D I know you wouldn't, but some people did. They must be kicking themselves now!

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who's missed some of this programme or given up on it and wishes they hadn't... BBC2 is running a "Heroes Catch-Up" weekend! Tonight they are showing 6 episodes in a row, then 3 tomorrow! :(

• 7 months later...

I enjoyed last night's episode. :) Yes, it was perhaps a little slow, but it was kind of a "catch up", basically setting the scene for most of the main characters after the events of the last season finale.

The new characters look interesting, Hiro was funny as usual (I love Hiro!), but I wasn't exactly shocked to see that

Nathan and Peter Petrelli are alive

. Looking forward to the next one!

I enjoyed it too, it was slow (as Mia pointed out) but you found out what was happening with everyone (I said that there like I know them :) ). I have to admit the person who is worse than Sylar that Molly dreams about, sounds a bit scary.

Hiro was the best part of the episode one and in true Heroes style, the first episode and I bet we all have questions, like how in the heck did Peter end up in Cork!, Nathan, why the beard? (which is not a serious question but it is bugging me) and Matt finally made detective - yay!

Oops, I must not have been paying attention properly, as I assumed the pictures Molly was drawing were of Sylar (who gives me the creeps just to look at him, BTW!).

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Looks like this is starting again soon - I enjoyed the first show and then gave up during the second series,  I'm not going to watch the new version, but at least the original series gave us the lovely Santiago Cabrera!  I think it ran it's course the first time.