Your Book Activity ~ February 2013

Kylie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am still reading The Specimen and got a new kindle for my brthday so started The Woodcutter on that yesterday.

It was my borthday on Saturday and both my sisters go me books. The Lifeboat and Hallucinations (which is a psychology book by Oliver Saks). I started Hallucinations in the bath at the hotel but I don't think I'll continue until I've finished The Specimen.

Am still reading The Specimen and got a new kindle for my brthday so started The Woodcutter on that yesterday.

The book by Reginald Hill? Tell me what you think of it! :)

I just started Part 4 of the 1st Mistborn Trilogy book. I'm guessing it's still the first book. :P

What sort of Kindle did you get? :)

Just a normal kindle, it's the one I wanted. My boyfriend got me a 3 year warrenty too after what happened with the last one!

The book by Reginald Hill? Tell me what you think of it! :)

Nope Kate Delaney. It'skind of about The Woodcutter from Little Red Riding Hood, but only in that she is in it too really. I bought it on amazon as part of my quest to look outside my comfort zone and it was listed as a graphic novel but there haven't been any pictures yet :/

Finishing reading The Enchanted Places by Christopher Milne. A very good, slightly sad read, as I figured it would be. I think I'm going to hold off on the review for a few days as I'd like to compose an in-depth response to a combination of a few things, including Pooh, what Pooh is to me as an adult and what Pooh became to Christopher Milne as an adult.

I went to watch my BF in rehearsals for The Mousetrap last night. I took my book and read along as they acted, so I essentially read all of The Mousetrap last night (for the first, but not the last, time).

Just a normal kindle, it's the one I wanted. My boyfriend got me a 3 year warrenty too after what happened with the last one!

Nope Kate Delaney. It'skind of about The Woodcutter from Little Red Riding Hood, but only in that she is in it too really. I bought it on amazon as part of my quest to look outside my comfort zone and it was listed as a graphic novel but there haven't been any pictures yet :/

Ah damn. Well the Reginald Hill one is really good. ;) No pictures and a graphic novel. Makes no sense.

I bought the ebook version of the The Stand, will make it easier on my hands.

Edited by Devi

I've been busy putting my wishlist on GoodReads. Now I think I'm going to start reading Penny Vincenzi - Forbidden Places. Also on the perhaps-soon-to-be-read pile is Stephen King - It and Suzanne Collins - Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire, and maybe a Charles Dickens short(er) book.

Edited by Athena