What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

I just watched the 2nd part of a Denise Mina thriller on the tv and thought it was good. It was called The Field of Blood.

Edited by dex

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I'm up to the second last episode. This and Homeland are my favorite TV shows. :boogie:

I finished season 3 today. :) I had a big marathon session, so I'm all caught up now. It's such a dark show that I had to watch a comedy afterwards (Community) for some light relief. :)

Just catching up with The Eagles documentary that was on last week. Great music but it's funny how nearly all rock bands are the same .. drugs, drink, power struggles, line-up changes, break ups, reconciliations etc etc .. they could probably do the same voiceover for all of them :D

We've watched the first three seasons of The Good Wife, really enjoying it.

Watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica, don't care for it.

Watched several episodes of Law & Order, Trial by Jury.  The first two were a bit antiseptic, but it improved until we are enjoying it.  There is only one season of it though.

I've been watching quite a bit of British TV while I was on holidays in the UK. We saw several QI XL episodes (I love QI!) and several episodes of Top Gear. We also saw an episode of Grand Designs and a few episodes of Man Vs. Food Nation. We also saw Have I Got More News For You once. At my boyfriend's house we watched an episode of Jonathan Creek, I just bought the DVD of all the seasons plus Christmas Specials, however my suitcase was heavy so I couldn't bring it with me to the Netherlands and left it at his house instead.

We may have seen a few other things too but these are what I can remember, atm.

Edited by Athena