I'm Back!

Echo

Did you all miss me? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Echo, a long-time member of BCF (and former mod). I took a brief hiatus from the forum this year, as my life was sort of falling apart around me and I needed some time away to re-focus myself. I didn't have any time for reading, let alone participating on the forum.

Since that time, I've gotten a new job (which I LOVE) and I've moved back closer to Seattle. I still don't have a lot of time for reading, but as things start calming down even more, I'm going to dive head first into my TBR ocean. Most of all, though, I've missed the friendliness and welcoming atmosphere of the forum. I'm looking forward to reuiniting with old friends and meeting the new members!

Hello Echo, good to have you back! :friends3: Can I be as forward as to ask about your new job, what are you doing these days? :) I'm looking forward to seeing how you get back into reading, there's nothing like a fine cup of coffee (and I hear they make good coffee in Seattle :cool:) and a book on a cold winter's night :smile2:

Thanks, everyone! :D

Hello Echo, good to have you back! :friends3: Can I be as forward as to ask about your new job, what are you doing these days? :) I'm looking forward to seeing how you get back into reading, there's nothing like a fine cup of coffee (and I hear they make good coffee in Seattle :cool:) and a book on a cold winter's night :smile2:

You may be forward, if you wish. :P I'm working at a non-profit organization that provides services to victims of sexual assault. I work in the Client Services department, generally assisting the therapists, legal advocates, and parent educators. I love it!

And, YES, Seattle has the best coffee! I drink a ton of it at work, and I'm always up for a double-tall, non-fat, no whip, peppermint mocha from Starbucks, but I'm a tea drinker at home.

You may be forward, if you wish. :P I'm working at a non-profit organization that provides services to victims of sexual assault. I work in the Client Services department, generally assisting the therapists, legal advocates, and parent educators. I love it!

Oh wow. That's very important work, thanks for doing that! And I'm happy to hear you love your work, it makes a huge difference if one's doing something they really love and enjoy for a living :)

And, YES, Seattle has the best coffee! I drink a ton of it at work, and I'm always up for a double-tall, non-fat, no whip, peppermint mocha from Starbucks, but I'm a tea drinker at home.

I'll have to fly over someday just to have the coffee :D