Cycling?

Lumo

Does anyone else cycle?

Since moving house I've started cycling to work. It's a comfortable distance, about 2.5 miles each way, and I'm really enjoying it. I used to cycle as a teenager but then never had the opportunity until now. I've also taken some longer trips at the weekend to explore the (new to me) local area, and have really enjoyed this too.

Duncan

Good for you

I keep thinking I wouldn't mind cycling but then I would have to get a bike and I have no idea what sort of bike I would like (there is just too much choice these days) and I don't like spending money and then even if I did get a bike where would I bike to.

I did a couple of years ago visit a forrest where you can hire bikes and cycle on a bike track there which was great fun.

I do some Heavy Intensity Interval Training on the cycling machines at the gym. I know that's not the same but I enjoy it regardless and it has definitely helped my cardio fitness. I have done some cycling in the past, but I always get frustrated at flat tires and end up stopping.

I'm a fair weather cyclist, I own a 24 Speed Mountain bike. I think it's made of lead. I don't know if it's the correct size or not and whenever I take it to be fixed they say "That's the wrong bike for you.