what was the last show/panto/concert you all were at?

The last performance I saw was Joseph, which was a Key Stage 3 performance at our school at Easter and we saw the final dress rehearsal. Some of my class mates were in there and it was quite cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I saw Miss Saigon last night. It was a brilliant performance and very cleverly done. I got a bit teary a couple of times. I've never seen it before and didn't even know the story so it was all a surprise. :jump:

Went to a TRAVIS concert with Andy my eldest a while back....was FAB. Got offered tickets by a friend of my sis and it was too good an opportunity to pass up. I didn't feel out of place either....all age groups. Me and him were singing along to loads of stuff:mrgreen:

Saw Aspects of Love in Glasgow last night starring David Essex. The show was appreciated by a mainly female audience.

I should have gone to see it up here in Aberdeen....he was my pin up way back in the days of 'Rock On' and his posters were plastered all over my wall.

The last show I went to was 2 naked men contorting a certain part of their anatomy into weird and wonderful shapes which were then projected onto a screen ! :censored: Not the sort of thing I normally go to you understand ... I am shy and retiring really ...

June

• 1 month later...

Westlife :(

I was standing beside this woman who was hurling abuse at Brian McFadden (it was just after it came out he had been having an affair). :)

The school where my daughter attends have put on an end of the year pantomine Cinderella. The whole school (under 50 children) were all involved and it was absolutely delightful. The little juniors were all mice (they look far too small to be attending school) dressed in winter PJs and floopy ears and whiskers. The fairy god-mother rode a scooter, wore a purple tutu adorned with flashing lights, black leather jacket and huge Nikes. They had us all in stitches.

• 3 weeks later...

Beth and I went to see Joseph this afternoon. Oh my goodness.. it was fabulous! I was really impressed with Lee Mead.. very professional, and as enthusiastic as if it was his first performance.. he was having a great time! The rest of the cast were good too, and Beth loved the Pharaoh.

When the actual show was finished, Lee came out and sang with the children, then the whole cast did this very energetic run through of the highlights of the songs.

We even waited out the front for him, and got a signed photo, and a squiggle that was meant to be an autograph. :D

(And I have to say, he's really rather cute! :friends0:)

• 3 weeks later...