Disney Acquires Lucasfilm; Star Wars Episode 7 set for 2015 Release

Raven

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFA Update:

Film done, burger eaten, feels like I should be going for a beer and then going to bed, but I'm in work and have a support briefing to write.  Should have taken the day off . . .

Daisy Ridley is could do very well for herself out of this.

Also, people who make trailers should be shot . . .

Well, it's only just been premiered, give people some time to go see it :P. We can't all show up on the first day or there wouldn't be enough space in the cinemas :lol:. I guess I just come from the "don't spoil unless you're sure the other person has seen it" kind of mental state. I hate it when someone spoils something for me that I didn't want them to.

I just got back from watching Star Wars 7. It was a spur of the moment thing to keep Big Son company. I give it 4 out of 10. I judge this as a kids film but was not as engaging to the emotions  as for instance Zathura or Spiderwick Chronicles 

Very formulaic and disappointing story wise. The new characters roles are basically the same as the old characters and the plot is recycled

One thing I found interesting and a bit spooky. The young female character is like Keira Knightly but with facial expressions. That was Uncanny Valley. 

Edited by vodkafan