Hatfields and McCoys

muggle not

If you had the privilege of watching this TV mini-seriies you saw some great TV. It was a 3 night, 2 hrs per night, TV production. I wish there were more TV shows as good as this one. Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton, and Tom Berenger were 3 of the many stars. Costner excels in this type of acting. Read on.........

http://news.yahoo.com/hatfields-mccoys-ratings-record-setter-222023302.html;_ylt=A2KJ3Cf3W8lPFhQAMLnQtDMD

'Hatfields & McCoys' is a ratings record-setter

LOS ANGELES (AP) — In the feud between the Hatfields and McCoys, the History channel proved the winner.

A miniseries about the warring families set basic cable viewing records, according to Nielsen Co. figures the channel released Thursday.

The three nights of "Hatfields & McCoys" were the top-rated entertainment telecasts ever for ad-supported basic cable, History said.............

That sounds really good Muggles, hope it makes it here in the not too distant future. Your stamping ground?

It will be released on DVD sometime in the future. The series was gritty, realistic, and pretty factual as far as I know. It was really well written and the acting was fabulous.

My stamping grounds, no, no, no. :)

Just in case you misunderstood, I meant the area where you have lived, not the era :D

May I correct you backwoods woman :). It is stomping grounds, not stamping grounds. And no, it was not my stomping grounds. Now, as for era, sometimes I feel like it may have been my era.

You say tomaytoes, I say tomahtoes, You like bananas, I like banahnas You use aluminum I use aluminium You like to stomp, I like to stamp Let's call the whole thing off :harhar:

On my broom I shall go. :P

How do you say broom???? :giggle2:
I say it the same way Chrissy does as she borrowed (stole) my broom and flew the coup.....or is it coop? :doh::o;)

As much as I would like to stay here and teach you the English? language, I really must go and do some reading as my book from the library is about to expire and I want to finish it.

Edited by muggle not