bev

Funny story & Joke Corner

On 28/07/2020 at 2:06 PM, Chrissy said:

I finally saw them! I can see them if I am wearing my reading glasses, but there is not a hint of roundness when I am not!  :D 

2 hours ago, muggle not said:

The older a person is the less clear the circles are. :)

I don't know what you could possibly be implying with this statement!  :harhar: :rolol:

On 7/29/2020 at 12:40 PM, Chrissy said:

I don't know what you could possibly be implying with this statement!  :harhar: :rolol:

And you can imagine the trouble I had to see the circles. :)

On 31/07/2020 at 2:41 AM, muggle not said:

You say that.......yet you posted it! My husband can't see them at all, so I was VERY happy to show him your post. :D

On 7/31/2020 at 1:41 PM, muggle not said:

On 8/3/2020 at 1:32 AM, Chrissy said:

You say that.......yet you posted it! My husband can't see them at all, so I was VERY happy to show him your post. :D

:giggle2:

I hate to admit it, but I think the reason I can see the circles is because I'm short-sighted and used to seeing things out of focus :lol:

from circles to a library ;)

A boy asked a girl in a library, "Do you mind if I sit beside you"? The girl Answered with a loud angry voice; "I don't want to spend the night with you!! All the people in the library started staring at the boy and he was embarrassed. After minutes the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and said to him I study psychology and I know how a man thinks, I guess you felt embarrassed,right?

The guy responded with a loud voice :$300 for one night That's too much!! and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears, "I study law and I know how to make someone guilty.