frankie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

I sooo remember :D I was actually reading through all the previous comments on here, and remembered how everybody kept saying that a) their hubby was hot and reads books or b) none of the guys on the site were hot in their opinion.

All great opinions, but it kinda took the fun out of the thread in my opinion. This was not meant as a serious thread :giggle:

*goes and ogles*

Edit: Or maybe it's the fact that they are all reading which makes them so appealing. I'd like a guy who reads books :cool: Or maybe I'm just not that picky? Oh, am I easy? :o Yikes!

Sorry, on my iPad so I can't put up a pic (or at least I've never figured out how!). But here is one of the hottest men I know... :)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=johnny+depp+reading&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8KH5T9-JC6rB0QWG5q2fBw&ved=0CC0Q_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|0;d|tXju-3wMZtJAXM:

Edit: Or maybe it's the fact that they are all reading which makes them so appealing. I'd like a guy who reads books :cool: Or maybe I'm just not that picky? Oh, am I easy? :o Yikes!

Maybe a little bit of both, Frankie?? :P Come on, it's fun to be easy sometimes! :lol:

Hubba, hubba, Chalie, gotta love the Depp man.

As far as the site goes, Frankie, I'm totally unopposed to good posture dude on the Tube, Mr. Blue Hair and Orcas Island man. All very lovely :D

Maybe a little bit of both, Frankie?? :P Come on, it's fun to be easy sometimes! :lol:

Yay, I have approval :D

As far as the site goes, Frankie, I'm totally unopposed to good posture dude on the Tube, Mr. Blue Hair and Orcas Island man. All very lovely :D

Mr Blue Hair would make my socks turn inside out if I was wearing a pair :P

Oh! I found a guy who was reading a book (Miss Peregrine!) and had two baby owls on his lap! Awwww :smile2: I'm sorry to say I couldn't post a pic, I got some sort of notice that it was prohibited. Sigh.

I wonder where Raven hauled his single hotness? :(

Aww, I miss Raven. :(

It took me a minute to find the pic. Silly me Googled 'man reading owls' instead of 'hot guy reading owls'. Haha! He is quite cute. :)

Peacefield, what do you think of the bearded man reading Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins? For some reason I think he might totally be your type. He's quite nice ;) I wonder if you can find him by googling.

Edit: Yeah you can!

• 3 months later...

Does this work frankie?

http://www.google.co...Q9QEwAw&dur=624

:D Well yes, a bit. Although I'm not a huge Johnny Depp fan, but I think he has a bit of a fan base on here :lol: Great choice of books by him, though :)

Edit: Johnny Depp fans, you should go over the whole blog in the link ^, there are quite a few pics of said mister reading books ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm just really sad that the site is now defunct! I used to love clicking on that link to get my ogle on. :(

I did see a couple of HGRBs in Aberdeen and submitted them, but they were so backlogged they never got round to them (this was other than submitting my own guys).

post-3572-0-96812200-1356303196_thumb.jpg post-3572-0-56607900-1356303203_thumb.jpg

The first guy was on my bus last November and he had the longest, fullest eye lashes and epic curly hair. He was SOOOOO pretty! I was tempted to take him home. ;)

The second guy wasn't so pretty, but he was long 'n' lean with the most gorgeous silky long hair. I sometimes see him wandering about town - that hair goes half-way down his back and is in GREAT condition! He does sometimes, however, have a silly little beardy thing going on (he did when I took this pic) and he looks WAY cuter without it. ;)