Hi, I'm Susan

Ooshie

Hi

There are no Reading Groups where I live, and I have been too shy to try and start one, so I was delighted to come across The Book Club Forum. It looks just what I need!

I don't read much non-fiction, but I read all types of fiction so I have a some very varied bookcases. I like to collect Folio Society books, but, as I like to read in the bath (with bubbles and candles, of course :D) I am more likely to be found with a paperback. I have hundreds of books, as I keep every book I have enjoyed - my poor memory means I can enjoy them again another time!

I am looking forward to joining in with the discussions.

Best wishes, Susan

Thanks very much for the welcome, everyone - I have been having a look around, and the site seems very accessible and the forum very friendly. There are threads about so many books/authors I am interested in, it is going to take me a while to read through them all! I already have "A Thousand Splendid Suns", so I am sorted for the March Reading Group...:D

She said hundreds of books didn't she.

Sigh *shakes head* another psycho to make us buy more and more books ladies and germs.... I knew I'd run out of money in the race for MOAR books in this place

:smile2: haha kidding

Hiya Susan! Feel free to feel at home!