What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

In a total and unashamed rip off of the 'whatcha watching' thread, I thought I would start one where people could list what they are planning to watch over the next few hours; in the hope that someone mentions a program that might interest others that they might be unaware of, (and because I cant be bothered to look through the TV listings).

9pm CH4: Scams, claims and compensation

anyone else....

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping to watch Grey's Anatomy at 10pm on Living TV. I think it's the only programme that I've actually watched since the start!

Gave up on Lost, 24 etc after the first series!

I am hoping to watch Grey's Anatomy at 10pm on Living TV. I think it's the only programme that I've actually watched since the start!

Gave up on Lost, 24 etc after the first series!

I've given up on Lost too, I loved the first 3 series but havent even bothered with the new, it hasnt made any sense for the last 3 seasons.

I've never watched Greys Anatomy, might give it a try, there is nothing on TV tonight!

There's actually a few things I watch on Thursdays: Snog Marry Avoid? followed by Hotter Than My Daughter then Mock The Week then What Katie Did Next at 10. Tonight was the last in the series of MTW so I'll have to find something else to watch at 9 from now on...:D

Edit: I know I have terrible taste in tv shows but I can't help but watch it

There's actually a few things I watch on Thursdays: Snog Marry Avoid? followed by Hotter Than My Daughter then Mock The Week then What Katie Did Next at 10. Tonight was the last in the series of MTW so I'll have to find something else to watch at 9 from now on...:D

Edit: I know I have terrible taste in tv shows but I can't help but watch it

God no not Katie Price, i'd rather watch ceefax on a black and white TV. I cant stand that woman!:D:D

God no not Katie Price, i'd rather watch ceefax on a black and white TV. I cant stand that woman!:D:D

I'm not a fan of her either but for some very strange reason I watch her show. When I see my cousin on Saturday we'll no doubt spend an hour discussing tonights show. I think I watch it just to find reasons to slag her off :D

I saw a show my housemates were watching downstairs and it literally was car crash tv, they put dummies in and inspected the damage. That's when I realised I've never missed television :D

I quite like Snog, Marry, Avoid - didn't know it was back on!

Now that's car crash TV. God the absolute state of some of those girls! I think some of them wear even less than Katie Price on a big night out!

Now that's car crash TV. God the absolute state of some of those girls! I think some of them wear even less than Katie Price on a big night out!

Ah but they use her as a model, well her and Jodie Marsh and believe that by dressing and acting like them they will be successsfull, its quite revolting but as i say very addictive just for the sheer horror value if nothing else.

I've saw girls on there who have gone out clubbing in just nipple tassles and knickers WTF?! It's shocking what people will wear out in public these days.

Oooooh I think I may have seen an episode of this the other day. A girl who loved pink and wore two pairs of fake eyelashes as standard daywear received a make-under by Pod? Does that sound like Snog, Marry, Avoid?

I'm looking forward to A Taste of True Blood tonight at Midnight. A 30 minute interview with Alan Ball about Season 2 :D

Oooooh I think I may have seen an episode of this the other day. A girl who loved pink and wore two pairs of fake eyelashes as standard daywear received a make-under by Pod? Does that sound like Snog, Marry, Avoid?

I'm looking forward to A Taste of True Blood tonight at Midnight. A 30 minute interview with Alan Ball about Season 2 :D

Oh yes that's the one! The amount of make up some of the people wear would keep the Notting Hill Carnival going for a couple of years!

For me tonight: 7:30 Masterchef then nothing until 10 when I record True Blood, and half 10 when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are on Jonathan Ross :D:D:D

Yup....True Blood and Jonathan Ross for me too :D:mrgreen: Can't wait!