Vancouver Winter Olympic Games 2010

Capture

I sat up last night and watched it at 1.45am, was a great opening ceremony but it must have been awful when that 4th torch didn't come up!

Loved the ski jumping, patiently waiting the next event now :ditto:

I watched the last half of the opening ceremonies when I got home last night and it was great as usual :lol:. I felt bad too when they had that technical difficulty, Fi!

I'm looking forward to watching figure skating and Shawn White (aka the Flying Tomato) and his snowboarding :ditto:.

I sat up last night and watched it at 1.45am, was a great opening ceremony but it must have been awful when that 4th torch didn't come up!

I felt bad too when they had that technical difficulty, Fi!

I caught the highlights yesterday morning on the BBC and just laughed when that happened! (hey, that's just the way I'm built, sorry!).

I'm dreading the 2012 opening, just how lame are we going to be?

Been watching most of the Winter Olympics so far, it's fantastic. I particularly enjoy the ice hockey, snowboarding, the curling.. in fact, I enjoy it all. :D Been rooting for Canada so far, as I like to see the home team win some medals.

A few close calls for the curlers in their games, but managing to stay on top of it.

My niece played in a pipe band with the woman's skip, Eve Muirhead so we are cheering them on.:(

I was so excited to see Shawn White and Lindsey Vonn win golds on Wednesday, woo! Also that our guy won gold in the men's free skate last night :(. I'm looking forward to watching short track speed skating this weekend too, and go USA men's hockey!

No I missed that shot, wow! Okay I just looked at the schedule and if the score stays the same there'll be more games to follow and the gold medal game isn't until the 28th. That schedule is too confusing to figure out though as far as how many games are left to play, sheesh! :)