Hai! =]

Lemon Crisis

Why hullo thar!

Just thought I'd give a quick intro, though I'm not usually any good at these lol.

I'm a uni student studying Ecology & Conservation, I love books (obviously) and buy way too many, especially when I can't afford it! The city where I go to uni has two Waterstones *grin* so I lurk there a lot and pet the books. I usually buy 'em off Bookdepository though as its cheaper (or swap on Readitswapit). I also raid charity shops on a regular basis :D

Uhm, so yeah. I'm a fantasy kinda gal, with some sci-fi (<3 Black Library stuff) and paranormal/horror thrown in. I'd like to say I'm more diverse than that, but to be honest 'normal' fiction just can't hold my attention. Meh. Oh, I don't mind a bit of historical fiction either.

Right, thats all I can think of!

Lemon xx

Welcome to the BCF.

Most forums seem to be a breeding ground for annoying teenagers ranting about nothing in particular, but this place looks like a haven! Whats your secret?:D

Lemon juice squirted in the eyes of annoying teenagers ranting about nothing in particular keeps them at bay. :)

Which Black Library books are your favorites?

Thanks for teh welcomez! :)

Welcome to the BCF.

Lemon juice squirted in the eyes of annoying teenagers ranting about nothing in particular keeps them at bay. :)

Which Black Library books are your favorites?

:D I like it.

Hmmm... difficult choice. I like Dan Abnett's stuff the most, but I'll read - and enjoy - any and all novels =] I have 30 BL books on my shelf atm (6 of those are omnibus thingys) but I'd like more! I'm currently on the Horus Heresy series and itching to start the Time of Legends. Need more money!