The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched 'The Golden Compass' again over the weekend, and despite a few discrepancies, I thought was really good. It's visually stunning and the casting is excellent. I wonder if they will make further films from Phillip Pullman's Dark Materials Trilogy. I hope they do.

• 2 weeks later...
Mock The Week: Too Hot For TV. Hilarious, can't wait for the next dvd to come out.
I just love that! and yesterday I bought Johnny depp in a marvellous dvd called "Public Enemies" he plays bank robber John dillinger! that is very good! well worth a watch everyone!

Oh excellent, Fi! I have a good friend who loves all things Sci-Fi who lent me the first Underworld movie, so hopefully she'll have the rest of them :exc:. I think Lucian was probably my fave character in that film. She's also the one to introduce me to Buffy and Angel so I owe her lots! :tong:

Oooh he's in it a lot?! That does it then, I might have to find a box set for myself now :tong:.

I'd like to see Angels & Demons, Charm. It seems like it's been a lot time since I've seen Ewan McGregor in anything.

Fi, my friend does have excellent taste, except for the fact that she really dislikes a certain film and book series we all can't get enough of. I know, it's really hard to fathom isn't it?! :exc:

Oooh he's in it a lot?! That does it then, I might have to find a box set for myself now :tong:.

Fi, my friend does have excellent taste, except for the fact that she really dislikes a certain film and book series we all can't get enough of. I know, it's really hard to fathom isn't it?! :exc:

He appears most in no. 3, then no.1 and lastly no. 2! How on earth can she not like that film??? Has she taken the time to appreciate Kellan, Jackson, Robert & Peter???

I've never seen Underworld, is that the film that keeps repeating on Film4 at the minute with Kate Beckinsale because I keep meaning to catch it :(

Underworld is on tomorrow night on Film4 at 9pm followed by Underworld Evolution at 11.15pm :(

Thanks for the deets on all the Underworld films, ladies! :tong: Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Fi, I don't understand it either. She tried reading the first book and said it just moved too slow for her, plus B annoyed her to no end so she didn't even finish it. Then when she watched the film with me she just made fun of it. Oh well, what can you do? :( She likes a lot of suspense/action in her books, plus she is a die-hard Lestat fan and thinks they should all be like him.

Oh, I watched the end of the live Halloween Ghost Hunters special last night, then watched the bonus footage on my Bottle Rocket DVD. The Wilson bros always make me laugh :exc:.