The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't seen it. I set out to watch it at the weekend then fell asleep before I could :D

You should! It's hard to understand after several viewings, let alone the first! :lol: So beware! :lol:

As part of my catch up on all the films 'you really should have seen by now', I'm going to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral.

I hate this film. I don't know why though, I tend to like Hugh Grant and I love Kristin Scott Thomas. But this film just doesn't gel with me.

You should! It's hard to understand after several viewings, let alone the first! :D So beware! :lol:

Great, that doesn't sound good :lol: I'm watching it tonight or tomorrow :lol:

I hate this film. I don't know why though, I tend to like Hugh Grant and I love Kristin Scott Thomas. But this film just doesn't gel with me.

Great, that doesn't sound good :censored: I'm watching it tonight or tomorrow :)

Oh it's great! But it does come across as very random and odd :friends0: it's certainly unique.

I turned it off after 25 minutes :censored: I found it quite odd and not at all enjoyable!

I watched 2 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm series 6 last night

Now we're talking :friends0:

I hope so, the man is a genius. I loved the start of series 6 when he meets the hurricane family for the first time.

"Wow, that's weird, your name is Black and you, ya know. That's like me being called Larry Jew" :friends0:

Leon is a great character. My all time favourite character though was Krazy Eyes Killer, even though he was only in one episode, he was just hilarious, especially with Larry trying to fit into the gangsta rap scene. "You my caucasian?"