Everything Wine

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niersteiner gutes Domtal

These wines are from the village of Nierstein, which is situated in the Rheinhessen wine-growing region and is bordered on the west by the Nahe River and on the north and east by the Rhine River. There are approximately 62,500 acres of vineyards in the Rheinhessen making it the largest German wine-growing region in vineyard area and second to the in wine production. This region enjoys a moderate climate with warm summers and mild winters.

Louiseog, drink it well chilled and enjoy......save a sip or two for me. :)

0.gif0.gif

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Sophia, havent been around to congratulate you...so Congrats!!

Speaking Champange, I've never had a good one and I've never learned to enjoy it. Gimmee some suggestions guys. Reasonably priced please! My preference is always dry, not sweet and I dislike a finish that lingers too long.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Friday evening at dinner we had a bottle of Mar de Frade, a white wine from Spain that equals if not surpasses the Nora wine from Spain. It was excellent.

A little side note. The wine bottle has a thermo sensitive logo so that when the wine is chilled at the right temperature for drinking a small boat appears and disappears when the wine is too warm for consumption.

A little side note. The wine bottle has a thermo sensitive logo so that when the wine is chilled at the right temperature for drinking a small boat appears and disappears when the wine is too warm for consumption.

That's pretty neat.

We do love our Spainish and Portugese wines don't we? Had a bottle of Nora last weekend.:018: Have you gotten your hands on any Ercavio yet Muggs?

That's pretty neat.

We do love our Spainish and Portugese wines don't we? Had a bottle of Nora last weekend.:018: Have you gotten your hands on any Ercavio yet Muggs?

Haven't had time to look for the Ercavio. I will check out Total Wine as there is a store not too far from us.

• 2 weeks later...