True Blood

ScottHughes

Some of it is, there's a lot of things that don't happen in the books happening too though

Cool. It's strange because in the books we only see the things that happen to Sookie and hear about the other things after the fact, as her, we don't see things as they happen to other characters we only hear about it afterwards. But in the show obviously its able to give us first hand accounts of whats happening to everyone.

God I hope that made sense :lol:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to take forever to get there. FX will air the first series then it'll take ages for the second to come through. :lol: I'm really enjoying it and I've only seen the second episode (really looking forward to episode 3 because I like that part in the book with the other vamps).

Oh I'm sure I will, even my OH likes it, which is strange. The only thing is, he keeps asking me what's gonna happen and wouldn't give up guessing who the murderer was right up until the very last in the series! :lol:

I watched XMen 2 last night. Was that Anna Paquin playing one of the mutants? I can't remember the character's name, its the girl who drains the life out of you if she touches you and has a white streak in her long dark hair, is it Rogue? :lol: .. I just remember shouting "Hey, there's Sookie!!" :lol:

Thats is a great bit :) I saw some of the other books in HMV and was toying whether to buy them or not. But as I have just bought Harry Potter this will have to wait :lol:

I've just finished the first book and I reckon I'm going to end up hooked to this series! eeeeek! I couldn't put it down and I sort of guessed who the murderer was early on (I've read a few of Jeffrey Deaver's books so I'm well trained in spotting them! haa!!) :lol:

I'm hoping that tomorrow will take me past a bookshop so I can buy the next book......is it Living Dead in Dallas?

Also Stephanie, I was in Waterstones at Monument today and they've got the books on a 3 for 2 offer which I think works out a little cheaper than hmv :D I'm going to get mine there.

She looks very young in the X~men movies doesn't she?.

I am so sad, I have been reading the memorable quotes from 'True Blood' on IMDB and Eric is hilarious :lol:

Plus Alexander Skarsg

Also Stephanie, I was in Waterstones at Monument today and they've got the books on a 3 for 2 offer which I think works out a little cheaper than hmv :P I'm going to get mine there.

Thanks :) I'm going to the town sometime next week so might have a look in :D I don't trust myself in Waterstones though. :lol:

Vinnie was my favourite character when I watched and I couldn't place him at first. It's the accent :lol:

You might want to double check the 3 for 2 offer - when I bought the books last week, only the first three in the series were on 3 for 2 and the others were full price. However, Borders had them all on a buy one get one half price, so if you buy the first three from Waterstone's and the rest from Borders, you get the best deal.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will take me past a bookshop so I can buy the next book......is it Living Dead in Dallas?

It is indeed. Then comes Club Dead and then my favourite Dead to the World :lol:

Ooh I must check out that video Gyre, not too sure about that photo though .... :lol:

Its from the video, I don't know why the eye patch to be honest :lol: