True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, good! :) I'm jealous that everyone has watched so much more than me!

I found out yesterday that the actor and actress who play Bill and Sookie are together off screen, I thought that was adorable. I'm such a fangirl. ;)

ROFL, you most definately are!

I have only seen the first 5 Eps, but I thought they did the books justice at least.

;) And shamefully proud of it.

Is it just the first book it's based on? Or the entire series?

I can't say for certain as I've only seen the first 5 shows but I am pretty sure that the first series is just based on the first book.

I'm sure others will be able to confirm.

;) And shamefully proud of it.

Is it just the first book it's based on? Or the entire series?

I think the first series is based on 'Dead until Dark' Bookbee :)

I've just heard that this show will be aired here in January 2010. That's 6 months from now ;) Anyway, at least it's been shown. And it's not even going to be on our commercial channels, which means there are no commercial breaks. At least that's something.

I also heard that a Finnish actor got a small role in the series, I'm quite happy for him :lol: I think some of you might be pleased with his looks... :)

Everyone seems to think that it gets better with each episode so I'm really looking forward to Fridays episode.

I also quite like Bill although Sam is also quite nice too.....think I'd have to toss a coin ;)

I have another episode waiting for me to watch it. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to watch it tomorrow morning while Xander naps, before we go away for the weekend!

I watched Friday's episode last night & really enjoyed it. I'm seriously tempted to buy the books as I don't think I have the patience to wait and see what happens ;)

Just watching the second episode again. Does anyone else find Jason funny? I can't help but cracking up at him. The first time he meets Bill makes me laugh. :lol:

I think Jason is really funny :lol: Bookbee

I loved this part ~

Jason Stackhouse: Well, thanks for making me look like a fool in front of him, Gran.

Adele Stackhouse: [smiling] Jason, you don't need any help lookin' like a fool.

Yeah, Gyre, that's one of the parts which made me giggle. :lol:

& I agree, Dan. I've only seen the first two episodes but I thought that already.

He plays the part very well :lol:

I watched season 2 episode 5 the other night and have to say it's getting VERY good! Can hardly wait to see the next one (which I should be able tro do tonight)... :lol:

Just watching the second episode again. Does anyone else find Jason funny? I can't help but cracking up at him. The first time he meets Bill makes me laugh. :lol:

Jason is hilarious! He's very niave and easily led, my OH thinks he the best one in the show. He gets even funnier too!

I watched season 2 episode 5 the other night and have to say it's getting VERY good! Can hardly wait to see the next one (which I should be able tro do tonight)... :lol:

I'm looking forward so season two as well, is it based on the second book?

I ended up giving in and bought the first book which I started this morning on the bus. I'm popping into town this afternoon but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll end up in Starbucks for a few hours, reading! eeeek! :lol::lol:

I really like Jason too! I loved the first meeting where he got knocked down by the Grandma lady

......"You made me look like a fool". "Oh Jason believe me, you need no help in looking like a fool".

Haaaaaa!!