The Luxe Novels by Anna Godbersen

I've read both these books and have pre-ordered the next one , Has anyone else read them and What did u think ??!?!:lol:

Synopsis for "The Luxe"

Imagine, if you will, New York City, 1899...Society's elite: the glamour, the grandeur, the glittering parties, the most handsome beaus, the most beautiful debutantes ...the rich girl, the humble boy, the forbidden love, the hushed whispers, the stolen glances, the whispers, the scandal, the mystery, the revenge...You are cordially invited to step into 'The Luxe', where the secrets are dark and the sins are delicious ...R.S.V.P.

Synopsis for "Rumours"

December 1899 - New York City Manhattan has bid farewell to its brightest star, the dazzling Miss Holland. Yet the rumors about her untimely demise continue. Meanwhile, her sister, the irrepressible Diana, has been seen in the company of not one, but three eligible bachelors. Might there be a fourth? In High Society reputation is everything. The Holland family simply can't afford to be the subject of such wicked whispers. Heaven forbid that they should fall so spectacularly from grace...There is a very fine line between truth and love, lies and hate. And all is about to be gloriously revealed.

I Absolutley Adored these books , They were Mysterious , fun, Exciting and naughty at times and just like with Edward Cullen ...most girls will fall in love with The Gorgeous "Mr Henry Shcoonmaker" , I know I did !

Edited by TwistedVamp83

Argh I love these books my favourite was will

but he died :lol: stupid people and poor Elizabeth.

Apart from Will I liked Penelope, but hers and Henry's

marriage is annoying

When is the next book coming out and whats it called?

Hey Polly , I KNOW , that bit was horrible and Blubbed like a baby ! And the Second Spouiler ....well I was so Angry at that !!!!! My Fav character is Diana, She was fearless and young and silly but has a good heart !

The Next one is Called Envy and I'm not to sure of the releasedate , but I'll keep u posted!:D

• 2 months later...

Just read Envy and really liked it though I don't see where the novel can go from here as a lot of things seem to have come to a close

Henry's away so nothing can go on with the whole Penelope/Henry/Diana thing, Elizabeth is married only Lina has any devlopment and leland is away.