Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is Phish Food? What does it taste like?

Dark solid chocolate fish shapes in chocolate ice cream, mixed with marshmallow and caramel sauce, delicious if you like chocolate!

It's amazing. Theres nothing like it :irked: I always scoop the chocolate fish out of my way until I've eaten all the ice cream and then eat them last - the chocolate they're made of is delicious, I wish they'd sell them seperate from the ice cream! My friend was telling me that they do in Belfast. :D

It's amazing. Theres nothing like it :irked: I always scoop the chocolate fish out of my way until I've eaten all the ice cream and then eat them last - the chocolate they're made of is delicious, I wish they'd sell them seperate from the ice cream! My friend was telling me that they do in Belfast. :D

I eat the fish last as well! Didn't know you could buy them seperately but maybe that's a good thing :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I found a great flavour at Cold Rock; double chocolate ice-cream with Maltesers and chocolate topping mixed in. Yum.

And I had a caramel mudcake flavour with Caramello Koala mixed in the other day. That was quite nice as well. :D

Haha Michael did too, we always buy the same amount at the same time, and I still have a tub and 1/2 of the sorbet and the whole pot of phish food too, where as he has nothing :D I should get eating it really, but I've been more in the mood for warm deserts, I had a tin of the nutmeg and sultana rice pudding for lunch, it was lovely ;)