Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

1 hour ago, Talisman said:

I like them too. The Espresso Magnum though is even better. They seem to do different flavour Magnums in different countries and I make a point of seeing which ones are available in all the different places I go. The best ones were in Poland where I had crème brulee and tiramisu - both were gorgeous. 

Ooh, I haven`t seen a coffee one. :)

Now I feel like I`m missing out on those great Polish flavours. :lol:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Ooh, I haven`t seen a coffee one. :)

Now I feel like I`m missing out on those great Polish flavours. :lol:

That was a few years ago, so they may not still be doing them.

The other one I like is the coconut flavour - I love anything coconut. 

15 hours ago, Talisman said:

The other one I like is the coconut flavour - I love anything coconut. 

I love coconut icecream! It's relatively rare here, so I don't often get to have it, but I had it at Christmas and I've had it on a holiday in France.

10 hours ago, Athena said:

I love coconut icecream! It's relatively rare here, so I don't often get to have it, but I had it at Christmas and I've had it on a holiday in France.

I love anything coconut. 

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, Talisman said:

I love anything coconut. 

I've had coconut ice cream once.   I think it was at Baskin- Robbins.    I know that the Sonic eatery near my home has great coconut cream milk shakes.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, Athena said:

34 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I've had coconut ice cream once.   I think it was at Baskin- Robbins.    I know that the Sonic eatery near my home has great coconut cream milk shakes.

Visit the U.S. You can have it every day. :)

maple walnut, butter pecan, and pistachio are also very good, but none as good as teaberry.

I don't think I have even heard of teaberry. I had a lot of different types of berry when I went to Finland many years ago but don't remember that one. 

The other flavours all sound good though - I like pistachio too. Its about time that Magnum did one of these.  

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2018 at 5:57 PM, muggle not said:

Visit the U.S. You can have it every day. :)

maple walnut, butter pecan, and pistachio are also very good, but none as good as teaberry.

I have a new favorite ice cream......Ginger!

While on vacation last year in Maine I had a Ginger ice cream at the Red Sky restaurant in Southwest Harbor, Maine. It was absolutely wonderful but you can't eat too much of it at a time.

http://redskyrestaurant.com/menus/dessert/Desserts-March-2019.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This website is a fun read exploring the Penn State ice cream, arguably the best anywhere. I have been there and it is truly wonderful. I have also had some of their ice cream packaged for taking home. There are so many great flavors. The Creamery is over 150 years old.

Our Story | Penn State Berkey Creamery (psu.edu)

Our legendary short course has attracted some of the biggest names in ice cream, from Baskin-Robbins to Haagen-Dazs. For six days a year, industry pros flock to Penn State from around the world to learn how to craft ice cream perfection.

Edited by muggle not

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 1:07 AM, muggle not said:

This website is a fun read exploring the Penn State ice cream, arguably the best anywhere. I have been there and it is truly wonderful. I have also had some of their ice cream packaged for taking home. There are so many great flavors. The Creamery is over 150 years old.

What a great history! If I ever travel nearby, I will definitely get some ice cream. I want the peachy one 😄.

My favourite ice cream place here is Henley ice cream. I’d link to them but their website seems to be having issues, so here’s a picture!

IMG_4655.jpeg

The building is older than the actual company (it’s from the 16th century). They won an award for having the best ice cream in the country before :)