Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Hayley

      Signing Up   11/06/2018

      Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

      April Supporter Giveaway   04/01/2019

        "If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden."   In honour of spring, the April giveaway is a print of this wonderful quote from The Secret Garden (thanks, once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk) along with a Secret Garden tea (Victoria Sponge flavoured!) from the  Literary Tea Company! (You can find them both at their own website theliteraryteacompany.co.uk and at their etsy store www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LiteraryTeaCompany ).   As always, patreon supporters will be entered automatically and if you don't support but want to be included in this month's giveaway you can join the patreon here: www.patreon.com/bookclubforum A winner will be chosen at random on the last day of the month!
Sign in to follow this  
Eliot

Hi :)

Recommended Posts

Hiiii

 I read quite a lot and i have looked everywhere for somewhere like this where I can discuss books with others. Open to lots of genres, but mainly crime, mystery or LGBT themed books seem to crop up more than most. Used to write a bit too. Look forward to seeing what's o n here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eliot said:

Hiiii

 I read quite a lot and i have looked everywhere for somewhere like this where I can discuss books with others. Open to lots of genres, but mainly crime, mystery or LGBT themed books seem to crop up more than most. Used to write a bit too. Look forward to seeing what's o n here :)

:welcome: Hi! Welcome to the board! This is a great place to talk about books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, do you have any favourite authors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2018 at 10:24 AM, Marie H said:

Hello Eliot, and :welcome: to the forum :)

 

On 16/11/2018 at 1:17 PM, Athena said:

Welcome here :)!

 

On 16/11/2018 at 3:06 PM, Madeleine said:

Welcome, do you have any favourite authors?

 

2 hours ago, frankie said:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

 

Thank you everybody :)! Nice to be here. Madeline my favourite authors I would say I don't have a specific favourite atm, as only been back into reading properly for a little while now but for sure I have love Martina Cole, Patrick Ness, and Matt Cain I recently finished reading. What about you guys? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only read A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (based on an idea by Siobhan Vivian I believe), but I loved it. I haven't yet read anything else by Patrick Ness, but I do own a couple of his books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 4:54 PM, Eliot said:

Hiiii

 I read quite a lot and i have looked everywhere for somewhere like this where I can discuss books with others. Open to lots of genres, but mainly crime, mystery or LGBT themed books seem to crop up more than most. Used to write a bit too. Look forward to seeing what's o n here :)

 

Welcome to the forum Eliot. :) 

 

I look forward to hearing more about your reading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2018 at 11:52 AM, Angury said:

 

Welcome to the forum Eliot. :) 

 

I look forward to hearing more about your reading!

 

On 19/11/2018 at 11:44 PM, poppy said:

Hi Eliot and a big welcome :)

Hi you two! :) Thanks for the welcome. What are you reading?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, Eliot said:

 

Hi you two! :) Thanks for the welcome. What are you reading?

 

I'm currently reading Moby Dick - not as dry as I thought it might be!

 

What about yourself? I know you said you'd just finished reading Matt Cain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, Angury said:

 

I'm currently reading Moby Dick - not as dry as I thought it might be!

 

What about yourself? I know you said you'd just finished reading Matt Cain. 

OOh! Nice! I'm reading The Hate U Give now by Angie Thomas as it was on offer while I went around work ! Really good so far (50 pages in)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eliot said:

OOh! Nice! I'm reading The Hate U Give now by Angie Thomas as it was on offer while I went around work ! Really good so far (50 pages in)

 

I really liked The Hate U Give! Such an impressive and important book. I hope you like the whole book :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2018 at 7:41 AM, Athena said:

 

I really liked The Hate U Give! Such an impressive and important book. I hope you like the whole book :).

Read 95 pages in the first night (good for me)! loving it so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×