What are you listening to? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am :)

I listen to a lot of genres, mainly rock and jazz but anything from heavy metal to classical. I guess music was my first love and hobby that really took hold. Reading has been catching up these past few years after a bit of a absence.

I am :)

I listen to a lot of genres, mainly rock and jazz but anything from heavy metal to classical. I guess music was my first love and hobby that really took hold. Reading has been catching up these past few years after a bit of a absence.

Great to have another passionate music enthusiast among us! :) Do you go to a lot of live gigs? We have a thread on the subject over here if you're interested :) 

Great to have another passionate music enthusiast among us! :) Do you go to a lot of live gigs? We have a thread on the subject over here if you're interested :)

I do and I will. I see you like Pearl Jam :)

My favourite band to see live. I have no gigs at the minute but I will be seeing Mark Lanegan in the new year.

I do and I will. I see you like Pearl Jam :)

My favourite band to see live. I have no gigs at the minute but I will be seeing Mark Lanegan in the new year.

Pearl Jam is one of my longest and oldest musical loves :smile2: And one of the bands I really, really want to see play live before I die (or before they retire :( ).  Edit: if only they'd come to Finland to play!! I guess I'll have to go to Sweden to see them some day. 

Do you mean your favorite band to see live is PJ? :o

Edited by frankie