What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrissy, I've been watching a lot of Charmed re-runs recently. I didn't watch it when it was on originally, so it's great to catch up now. :)

I'm currently watching Packed to the Rafters.

I quite liked them,I think Iain Glen is a good actor . He's always turning up in things so it's good to see him get his own series. The character used to be in The Garda and is now a private detective. Jack has contact with a young female officer on the force and a ex boss who although doesn't like him gets him out of trouble. I looked up the author on here and he has written quite a few books, but the reviews seem quite poor.

Edited by dex

I like Top Gear too! Some segments more than others, I especially like the challenges, where funny stuff happens. Unfortunately the Dutch channel that normally shows Top Gear, hasn't broadcast any in the past hmm.. 6+ months (maybe 1 year +). I did see some Top Gear while I was on my holidays in the UK last year, that was great.

I like Top Gear too! Some segments more than others, I especially like the challenges, where funny stuff happens. Unfortunately the Dutch channel that normally shows Top Gear, hasn't broadcast any in the past hmm.. 6+ months (maybe 1 year +). I did see some Top Gear while I was on my holidays in the UK last year, that was great.

I've just seen that our Dutch channel is going to show new Top Gear episodes in a few weeks (new to us, at least)! :D

England vs. New Zealand first test match, and it's not making for enjoyable watching..

Ah well, just waiting on the basketball, that'll be much more fun.