Films you're looking forward to seeing in 2013

Kell

I did go and it was alright, but it wasn't No Country for old men, by any means. I thought with the actors in it, that they could have had a story that wasn't monologues into telephones, with the occasional meeting up of the main cast.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Hustle will be released to all theatres on Dec. 29 and to a limited group on Dec.13. It just may be the film of the year. It stars Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and Jennifer Lawrence. In any case it is getting a good build-up.

http://www.aol.com/article/2013/12/10/buzz-builds-for-david-o-russells-american-hustle-hitting-the/20785637/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D417617

Edited by muggle not

Just booked the tickets to see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug on opening day (or opening day for our cinema anyway) .. must remember to stash sweets and possibly drink in my bag :blush2: 

:D   I'm off to see it with some friends in Leicester Square on Monday :D  

:D  Don't be envious - tickets are £20 each, plus £1 each for 3D glasses :doh:

Yes but you get to have the experience .. it's going to cost us about £20 for two but the cinema won't be anything like as grand. We keep two sets of 3D glasses in our glovebox .. I guess they'll be fine  .. Peter Jackson hasn't figured a way of getting even more money out of us has he? :D

However I am seeing it Friday so I'll know all about how wonderful/dire it is before you :P .. I will try to keep a lid on it though :blush2: 

Nuts.  I didn't realise The Hobbit was out this weekend (I thought it was next Thursday for some reason).

There are no 2D showings on at a convenient time for me to go next week, so this may have to wait until after Christmas . . .

Raven - Don't feel bad about missing the opening, it will be just as good a film a month later. :)