Books with long haired men.

For some reason every time I ask this question people direct me to books with long haired women in them. I said MEN. Dudes. Guys. Male. I could give you a list of the hundreds of books I have already read but this seems to discourage answers. So let's brain storm on my behalf. How many authors out there have written books about lovely dudes?

Lord of the Rings - all the elves, male and female, seem to have long hair. I don't think it's specifically alluded too and it doesn't play any part in the actual plot. In fact, I cannot think of a single example where a male character having long hair has any specific relevance to plot.

You've never read Rapunzer? The story of the boy with long hair who was locked in a high tower because his evil father thought he was a hippy? It's so sad, but has a happy ending.

I know you are joking with me but that is actually a brilliant idea. Hope you don't mind I get to copyright it first.

Lord of the Rings - all the elves, male and female, seem to have long hair. I don't think it's specifically alluded too and it doesn't play any part in the actual plot. In fact, I cannot think of a single example where a male character having long hair has any specific relevance to plot.

Thanks for taking me seriously. LOTR is a fancy of women everywhere but I'm sorry to say I would not miss Orlando Bloom's getup for a lap read. I would watch the movie. Speaking of movie I saw the preview for the next and those dwarves are soooo cute!

I seem to have stupefied everyone. Perhaps I should give them a hint. Jim Butcher and Laurell K. Hamilton are top authors in the field of attractive males. It really doesn't matter what genre. This is about lust after all.

Thanks for taking me seriously. LOTR is a fancy of women everywhere but I'm sorry to say I would not miss Orlando Bloom's getup for a lap read. I would watch the movie. Speaking of movie I saw the preview for the next and those dwarves are soooo cute!

I seem to have stupefied everyone. Perhaps I should give them a hint. Jim Butcher and Laurell K. Hamilton are top authors in the field of attractive males. It really doesn't matter what genre. This is about lust after all.

Ok,

who is/are the character/s that Jim Butcher created that are male with long hair. How important is the length of the hair in this/these characters' role?

• 2 months later...