If you've got a cooking related question ...

... and no-one here is able to answer it, you might be able to find some help here:

http://www.cheftalk.com/forums/

They've provided answers for many of my cooking-related problems, and I've found answers to questions I've had for years just browsing there. It's populated by professional chefs from all walks of the food service industry.

Just joined this forum on the recommendation of a friend, saw this section, and thought I'd let you know about this other forum I found a while back when I was in a bind.

Well, I did say if no-one here is able to answer it. :D

And yes, I've given this forum a shout to a couple of women I converse with on an author's website where the three of us seem to be about the only people left posting there - the place has been dying a slow death over the last couple of years, and I don't think it's going to recover.

The conversation between us has been dying out there over the past few weeks and I'm hoping that maybe we may be able to find us a home here - this seems like a nice friendly place.

• 1 month later...
Guest fireball
Yes, thank you for the link... but I hope you tell people about this forum too. ;)

Ehhh, who do you think told kit, erm, Mbwun about this place Michelle.?nerd1.gif;):):lol: :lol: