Looking for books about Journalism

It's an 'a' in the middle, not an e. I've amended it for you. :)

I don't know what type of book you like so it might help if you told us a little more. None of the following are the 'story' of journalism, so maybe you're looking for something non-fiction, but I'll mention them anyway. :)

One of the two main characters in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson is a journalist. I think of the ones I'm mentioning this is the one that most features journalism rather than a journalist.

Scoop by Evelyn Waugh is about newspaper journalists.

The titular character of Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding is a journalist.

I haven't read it, but I think The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger is about a magazine, although weather journalism features or whether it's about the actual magazine, I'm not sure! Also Jemima J by Jane Green - I think she's a journalist too.

I'm sure some of our members will be able to help though. :)

I have read a few John Simpson books, and can recommend them. He is a journalist and broadcaster and has travelled to so many places, his books make fascinating reading.

Depending upon what kind of book you are after, Piers Morgan's books are informative and amusing ~ he is a sharp writer for sure.

Edited by Chrissy