Need help looking for an obscure book/audiobook

Hi All

I'm hopeing someone can help. I'm trying to track down an audiobook for a gift for a friend. She used to have a copy of this audiobook but can't remember much about it and can't find it online (and neither can I with the information I have!). I'm hoping that someone either recognises the book or has superior searching skills that will be able to help!

So here's what I know.

The story (which I belive is a short story) was narrated by Brian Blessed. It is a thriller/suspense/dark story and all that I know about it, is that it involves a man who is scared or haunted by something or someone he sees everytime he looks over his shoulder (which is explained in an epilogue).

I know its not much to go on but does anyone recognise this? I know that Brian Blessed narrated a story on stephen king's 'Skeleton Crew' but I've had a quick look through that and can't seem to find any story that matches the above. Has anyone read this?

I've also tried searching for a complete history of work done by Brian Blessed but can't find a complete history.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Thanks for taking the time to read this

bairn7