gingergoats book list

gingergoat

just new to the site thought id start with putting down the books ive read so far this year.the plan is to add them as i read them kind of thing i have no to read list as such just read whatever takes my fancy at the time right here goes bright day dawning by anna jacobs,journeys end by josephine cox used to read her books all the time hadnt read 1 for a few years was quite good.The increment by chris ryan thought his books where only aimed at men but i enjoy them this is the second 1 ive read this year forget the name of first 1.two women by martina cole give me any of her books and i dont surface til its finished:readingtwo: .pride of lancashire by anna jacobs just started reading this authour very catherine cooksoni good if you want something light to read.bridget jones the edge of reason by helen fielding wasnt overly impressed with it.ive read all the karin slaughter books i could get my hands on love them also read a few of martina coles but cant remember all the titles have read more but my memories like a sieve:lol: so this will be quite good for me if i remember to write them when i finish them:lol: :blush: