Human Factor by Graham Greene

paun

I finish this book and is very good spy story. I love spy storys and this is noe of the best ones. It is story about agent in England who is married to African lady and I do not want to tell people about surprise but story is very hard to figure out. This story is about number one how spies do bad but they think is okay because about country and agains tcommunists.

I bought this book earlier in the year, and am looking forward to reading it. I was given a couple of sets of Graham Greene books too, and had been wondering which to choose to read first, so this has helped me choose! :)

I read this earlier in the year. I did enjoy it, compared to modern stories it was relatively gentle in pace yet still managed to have a lot going on, which is a writing style I quite enjoy.

However, while I would rate this book as good, I did not find it nearly as enjoyable or as good a work as Travels with my Aunt, which is a shame as despite being a good book it was a little bit of a disappointment.

I think because I live Thailand in Southeast Asia I like number one for graham Greene stories is The Quiet American. It is not very nice or talk good too much about America but still is exciting story and also very good movie I think.