Shopaholic

Hi everyone,

I've just finished to read the Shopaholic books from Sophie Kinsella and I found them brillant and hilarious!..I was laughing on the bus and on the tube unaware that people were looking at me!!

I can't find anything else as funny as the Shopaholic saga, any suggestions?

Thank you Chrissy,

I'm new to this forum and I haven't figure out how it works yet. Thank you so much for the Sophie Kinsella thread, I can't wait to read all about it!!..I didn't even check the female fiction, I'm a guy and I love Sophie Kinsella and I don't see anything wrong with it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try pretty much anything from Marian Keyes - Lucy is getting married was a really good read I found.

Her books are contemporary "chick-flicks" that deals with everyday problems in a funny and thoughtful way. :)

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I've just finished to read the Shopaholic books from Sophie Kinsella and I found them brillant and hilarious!..I was laughing on the bus and on the tube unaware that people were looking at me!!

I can't find anything else as funny as the Shopaholic saga, any suggestions?

I loved them too.

I just finished another one of Sophie Kinsella "I've got your number" It is very hilarious and I loved this one even more than the Shopaholic series. I really can recommend this one.

Another one of Sophie Kinsella I love as much as "I've got your number" was "Can you keep a secret" Very laugh-out-loud read!!!

The books of Jane Costello are very funny too. I have read several of her books.

And then there is Gemma Burgess, with "A girl like you" and "Dating Detox"

These (Jane Costello's books and Gemma Burgess's) are in the same league as Sophie Kinsella. Enjoy!

Btw I agree with you. Why wouldn't (gay) man like these books? Man watch rom-coms too, don't they? ;-)