number 1 tv show

paun

How could I have forgotten Spaced? :o Fan-blooming-tastic! And one should never leave Slack Bladder off any list! :giggle2:

Lol! :lol: My hubby always refers to it as Slack Bladder! And yes, Spaced is one of those rare and wonderful perfect programmes - if only there had been more than two series... :(

Oh yes, the supreme king of cop shows. :D

Let's be careful out there! :)

Brilliant line, delivered impeccably each week by Sarge.

Once he had departed, the line "Let's do it to them before they do it to us." never quite got me in the same way - far too antagonistic in my view.

I'd like to add 'Graham Norton Show', that's a favorite too, though they don't air the newest episodes on Dutch tv. We have BBC here though so perhaps we'll be able to watch new episodes too.

My favourite at the moment too. We get double episodes on Friday night and it's the highlight of my week :D

I'd have to say How I Met Your Mother has it just has everything I enjoy from my television; laughter, wit, and loveable characters.

...and one gorgeous canuck, right? :giggle2:

I'd love to add Twin Peaks and La Femme Nikita to my list.

The West wing,is still a huge fave,as is Spaced, Black Books, Firefly, Angel and the wonderful Babylon 5.

Of recent TV Sons of Anarchy is up there as is Dr Who (which surprises me) and of course Eureka and Warehouse 13. :D