number 1 tv show

paun

I'd have to say How I Met Your Mother has it just has everything I enjoy from my television; laughter, wit, and loveable characters.

There are a number of shows I love, I hate to choose one. How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Merlin, Lie To Me, classics like the first season of Roswell and of course Buffy and Angel.

The one I usually put foward for this question however, simply due to it being underrated, is Joan Of Arcadia. Without a doubt one of the most awesome shows made in years. Naturally, that meant it got cancelled after two seasons.

There are a number of shows I love, I hate to choose one. How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Merlin, Lie To Me, classics like the first season of Roswell and of course Buffy and Angel.

The one I usually put foward for this question however, simply due to it being underrated, is Joan Of Arcadia. Without a doubt one of the most awesome shows made in years. Naturally, that meant it got cancelled after two seasons.

Of course Roswell! haha, love that show. And Joan of Arcadia is a classic! :D

I have only recently discovered How I Met Your Mother, I thought nothing could over take my love of Friends but I am rapidly becoming obsessed with it!

I think my favourite show of all time was Dawsons Creek, I so loved it! Ever since I have always watched those American teen dramas and I am full of them now, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, One Tree Hill. I hate it when you start to watch a show and it gets cancelled, I really get invested in the characters and I hate it when there is no resolution!

I also love third rock from sun and xfiles. But really really hate how I met your mother.

Surely not?! I must ask the reasoning behind the hate; I think it's fantastic.

I hate show about how I Met your Mother too much because it seems hard to believe. I cannot believe that the one man I don't know name but he has many ladies. I cannot believe this he seem like ladyboy. Ladies and girls here watch show with me and all say same same, no lady want man like this. Very week and act like small girl. maybe American lady like guyman like this but I cannot believe myself.

I am a huge Joss Whedon fan, and therefore love/d 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', 'Angel', 'Firefly' and the film 'Serenity'. I have really got into Doctor Who this year, as well as Torchwood.

Aside from these Science Fiction and Fantasy favourites, I love 'University Challenge', 'Only Connect' and 'Pointless', all quiz shows. My absolute total favourite is 'The Big Bang Theory'. It is so beautifully scripted, with a fabulous balance between pathos and humour. It istruly wonderful television.

I am a huge Joss Whedon fan, and therefore love/d 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', 'Angel', 'Firefly' and the film 'Serenity'.

Aw, Firefly. I get very sad when people mention that show. 'Out of Gas' is one of my favourite episodes of any tv series :D

My absolute total favourite is 'The Big Bang Theory'. It is so beautifully scripted, with a fabulous balance between pathos and humour. It istruly wonderful television.

It is!

:lol:

Edit: I watched this one the other night, cracked me up :lol:

Sheldon plays dirty

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Hmmm... thinks my top TV shows are a little different to others on here! These would be in my top 10 (some are a bit retro, I know);

• Red Dwarf (the earlier series)
  • Lost (pants ending though!)
  • House M.D.
  • Spaced (possibly my favourite)
  • The I.T. Crowd
  • Blackadder
  • French & Saunders
  • Black Books
  • X-Files
  • Jeeves & Wooster

I'm sure there are others... :rolleyes:

Hill Street Blues.

Oh yes, the supreme king of cop shows. :D

The Big Bang Theory :)

I hear ya sister! :D

• Spaced (possibly my favourite)
  • Blackadder

How could I have forgotten Spaced? :o Fan-blooming-tastic! And one should never leave Slack Bladder off any list! :giggle2: