Recommend me a funny with lots of phrases book pls

Could anyone recommend me a book that contains a lot of clever responses, witty and funny, involving lot of funny phrases. Ideally something in american style. Not really looking for exciting adventures, it could be just two guys sitting on a coach like in Two and a half men tv show and talking to each other.

Sort of like:

"not to be contrary, but the wrong reasons kick everything up a notch."

"I'm usually more of a bourbon guy but, push comes to shove, I don't know what the hell's in that, either."

"Well, dip me in butter,and roll me in nuts."

And this kind of humor would be perfect.

Can you give some examples of books you've enjoyed like this? That would give us something more to go on...

Well I've never read anything of that sort that why I'm looking now for something. But I have enjoyed tv show "Two and a half men" for it's funny use of phrases and creative responses. Would love something like that in a book.

Although some of that stuff can be offensive if you said that to a person, perhaps something little bit less crude.

Ideally the story would be about men, occasionaly engaged in a little bit of bickering, something that the quotes are not too offensive, yet are cheeky and artistic in words choice, rather than random rambling.

Are these books anything like that?