If you were to be adopted by a movie family, WHICH ONE WOULD BE THE WORST? And why?

Roadrunner

The Dursleys of course! Or maybe the Malfoys, can't think which would be worst...:huh:

Dursleys definitely (after all the Malfoys have eye candy in the form of Lucius!!!! Yes I know I'm sad but sigh!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

I am a bit strange, I think I'd like to be part of the Corleone family or the Bundy family! First, they didn't kill off the women in the Corleone family, except Vito's mother back in Italy. I like that mafia family. Especially Don Vito Corleone. And the Bundy's do whatever they want. I like that! No inhibitions, no bounderies, but they get by no matter what.

However, I would not wanna be in a slasher movie or other horror movie. So any family in one of those kinds of movies - no thanks! Also, no pretentious family. I'd gag myself to death if I were one of the Brady bunchers, or the family from 7th heaven. GAG. Not me at all.