HI THERE

slimmergirl01

My name is Tracy and I am new on this forum today

like all of you I love books, but my favourite types are chick lit, crime especially the classic detective and the genre of vampires etc which I am just getting interested in just now.

I am married and have a daughter of 9 who I have passed my love of books onto.

Look forward to chatting to all of you. :readingtwo:

Thank you for the great welcome have been browsing the forum for months and have finally plucked up the courage to post.

It just so nice to see as many people who love reading as much as I doxx

Once again thanks for the amazing welcome!!!

have been looking at the forum sites that interest me the most first , only problem is I now have a new list of authors and series to try

The libray is going to love all my requests :irked: :irked: :irked::giggle2:

Hey Tracy, welcome to BCF; I'm certain the 'oh no my list of books I want is growing' problem is one we're all too familiar with. :giggle:

Just glad I am on a forum with people wjo like me are addicted to reading and books :giggle2:

I have to limit myself now as it got to the stage that if I read book one of a series and enjoyed it I would go out of my way to get the rest of the set even if it was through charity shops and amazon penny books, so limit myself to getting them out of the library , so it keeps the cost issue alright as these ones I have to return .. :smile2: :smile2: