Hello from Sunny Swindon

scarymary555

Alright.....I'm lying, it's not sunny!

Anyhoo a bit about me......I love reading and have done so all my life (fell in love with libraries at a young age!?). I've just treated myself to an e-reader (Sony) and although it's still very new to me I can't say it will lessen my love of books. :readingtwo:

On a personal note: I'm 55, divored, mother of two, owned by a rescue dog and two cats and work part-time. I also love cinema, wine, knitting and watching TV.

That's it for now - don't want to bore you to death on my first post! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for your welcomes. I'm slowly finding my way around this great site and hope to join in lots of discussions along the way. I must admit to getting a lot more reading done with my e-reader than with my 'real' book at the moment! :giggle2:

^ Soon you might also find out that you are doing way more reading of the posts on this forum than actual books, whether they be 'manual' or 'digital' :giggle2:This is a very dangerous forum!

I have purchased so many books since joining this forum its ridiculous I have no idea when I am going to get round to reading them all but there are just far too many good book reviews on here that I can't help myself.