Book_Kelly Reads for 2007

The Library Nook

Anybody out There by Marian Keyes- finished 4th February 2007

Well last night I finished Anybody out there by Marian Keyes. I really enjoy Marian Keyes but this book left me feeling so unsettled I was relieved to finish it. If you havent read it and dont want to know then I better put the next bit in spoliers (if I can do it!)

Anna's husband dies and the pain and anguish you feel for her grief is awful

I guess it really made me assess my life which is good I suppose. I am lucky to have a man I adore and will marry and spend the rest of my life with and I really want to make sure I make all moments worthwhile.

But back to the book! It carries on with the Walsh family so it is nice to have some familiar faces in it with all the light relief they bring with it (Helen gets into some great scrapes!)

All in all I enjoyed this and have lent it to a friend because she apparently loves Keyes as well!

Anybody out There by Marian Keyes- finished 4th February 2007

Well last night I finished Anybody out there by Marian Keyes. I really enjoy Marian Keyes but this book left me feeling so unsettled I was relieved to finish it. If you havent read it and dont want to know then I better put the next bit in spoliers (if I can do it!)

Anna's husband dies and the pain and anguish you feel for her grief is awful

I guess it really made me assess my life which is good I suppose. I am lucky to have a man I adore and will marry and spend the rest of my life with and I really want to make sure I make all moments worthwhile.

But back to the book! It carries on with the Walsh family so it is nice to have some familiar faces in it with all the light relief they bring with it (Helen gets into some great scrapes!)

All in all I enjoyed this and have lent it to a friend because she apparently loves Keyes as well!

I have that on hardback and it's a brilliant read!

:D

I am now reading The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory. It has reawakened the historian and me and I want to go back and research early modern history again. I like it when a book does that:)

I've just finished reading this and loved it, looking forward to reading more of her books.