Hey

KearaLee

Hey I'm Keeley, I'm a little bit of a geek, which is how come I wrote down my gaming name instead of my real name. I've only just noticed, silly me. Well I'm a student finishing off Sixth form to hopefully get into the University of Lincoln on a Forensic science course. When I'm not too busy revising and of course playing certain games I like to relax with a good book, which kinda...usually leads to me not being able to put the book down and everything else being forgotten. Like my boyfriend for instance. :P

• 2 weeks later...

@Kylie: Well I like to read fantasy and modern romance, and occasionally action. All three together if I can manage to find one ;). My favourite author changes constantly whenever I find a better book. Currently it's between Diana Holquist and Christina Jones.

@Peacefield: It's great to be here and good to meet you. ^_^

@Pixie: We're a good mix then.Will be good chatting to you if I ever manage to get onto the chat room.

@Lopeonha, LauraLoves, ChesilBeach: Thank you.

@Frankie: I love it, it's such an amazing subject. I preferred Ziva and Abbey to Kate within the NCIS series. And I've never heard of those novels, I may have to check them out at some point.

@Hyzenthlay: Quite a lot actually, Zelda series currently on Occarina of time, The Sims if I'm in that mood, Zoo tycoon also if I'm in the mood to, Tales series (Tales of Vesperia=AMAZING) Pokemon was my childhood favourite and still is an old classic that I love.

@Tai_Mai_Shu: I'll get a picture on soon :)