Searching for a topic

Katrina1968

Okay, I am in need of ideas! I have to start preparing early even though the class isn't until the Fall semester. My history paper is for my Historian's Craft class. Its at least a 20 page paper! This doesn't scare me (yet) but I'm having a hard time coming up with a really interesting topic to focus on for 7 months! Are there any questions that you've always had but didn't have the time or ability to do the research? I want this paper to be the best paper EVER!:lol:

So, all you creative and imaginative people, can you toss out ideas?! The only condition is that it not be something that has been beat into the ground (unless it can be approached from a new perspective!).

Thanks SO much!

That's the question heh?! Where there African's on the island at anytime before Caesar? Or did any remain after the Romans left, So I guess during the Iron Age? The African's had already been about midway into their Iron Age before it was introduced in Britain.

You have just made me go and look up all our technical reports on work we have done on Iron Age sites, can do a bit of digging around if I get time there are a few experts here in the company, although I am not sure about the specific African connection. :D