One Rough Man by Brad Taylor

• 1 month later...

Can I ask if you are connected with this book, please Spencermm?

Well, to give you a good answer I need to give some context.

I really like books in this genre lately. I had been in a drought in terms of having a good one to read. In fact, my 2 previous books I had quit reading after getting about 1/2 way thru.

This one was kinda good, so I was excited, relatively speaking.

I guess on a connection scale of 1-10, I would say it was about a 6 or 7.

I did really connect with the degree of the protagonist's grief, and enjoyed seeing him work thru it. His side kick was a little hokey.

Assuming you read it, what did you think?

I think you've misunderstood me - I meant are you something to do with the book - ie are you the author or something to do with the author or the publisher?

But no, I haven't read the book. I looked at the synopsis but didn't like the sound of it at all I'm afraid.

I think you've misunderstood me - I meant are you something to do with the book - ie are you the author or something to do with the author or the publisher?

But no, I haven't read the book. I looked at the synopsis but didn't like the sound of it at all I'm afraid.

Oh, sorry. No- in no way connected.

Man, here I was all excited- thought someone on here actually wanted to discuss a book with me :(

I see you are staff. Just doing some TOS policing?

Man, here I was all excited- thought someone on here actually wanted to discuss a book with me :(

I see you are staff. Just doing some TOS policing?

I was just double-checking. Experience shows that first time posters who rave about recently published books by unknown authors are usually either the author or a friend or representative of theirs. We have a promotional forum and that is where that type of post belongs.

Usually this type of poster makes one or two posts and then disappears, never to be seen again.

However, as you say you're not connected - and have also stuck around - I have (as you can see) left this post where you posted and have not moved it. :)

I'm sorry I can't discuss the book with you, but it really doesn't sound like my cup of tea!