Hello all. Just another new member.

kennedyblue

Just wanted to say a HUGE hello to fellow book lovers. My name is Kennedy and I'm 21 from the East midlands in the UK. I've been a bookworm since a very young age and love to dissapear into a book and enter a world that is not my own :)

I love Fantasy/Romance/Fictional....all that jazz really but I'm open minded to all other Genres and will give them all ago :).

Hope everyone is well :)

Hello Kennedy and welcome. I may have to find something else to call you because my boss has the same surname as your first name and, frankly, I want to keep BCF and work separate (except for those times, like now, when I'm using the forum at work :giggle2:).

Hello Kennedy! :welcome2: Always good to have a new book lover join in our chats and rambles :lol:

Oooh yes rambling is always fantastic. It would be amazing, I don't really have that many bookworm friends so it'ld be nice to have a good chat :D

That's an interesting name. Is it common in the UK?

Hello and welcome. :)

thank you :)

It's quite an unusual name actually, most people only have 'Kennedy' as their last names. So I'm sorta one of a kind! :D

Hello Kennedy, :balloons:Welcome!! sounds like you're going to fit in here just fine :D Look forward to seeing you around.

thank you very much, I hope to see you around too, everyone seems soo friendly, it's really nice.

Hello Kennedy and welcome. I may have to find something else to call you because my boss has the same surname as your first name and, frankly, I want to keep BCF and work separate (except for those times, like now, when I'm using the forum at work :giggle2:).

Haha, you can call me 'May' (my middle name), Most of my friends use that :)

hello....you found a great place to live if you love books.....hope you settle in.

I like living here, I'm surrounded by people who love books as much as I do, it's heaven :)