Nali's list(s) 2011

Nali

I find it really interesting to see what other people are reading at the moment and what is on thier list, so I thought I'll share mine too.

Since I'm brand new here, and already have a system going for my books I figured I'll post the link here and if anyone is interested they can have a look.

I'm not working on one list alone, I currently have 4-5 lists that are in the process of being shared with you all.

To keep track on all the books I want to read I use google docs, wich is really neat because I can access it whereever I am, and since I'm a person who always

forgets the shoppinglist at home its great to have it readily avaliable online.

Anyways... Here is the link to my lists. Anything in bold is already read. Ill keep updating this post with my new reads, and let you all know when I add

something new to my booklist!!

My Booklist

Oh and also - I'm happy to take suggestions on what to add next!!

/Nali

Hey Nali! Glad to see you are making yourself at home here :D.

When I click on your link, it just brings me to the Google Docs page but I don't see anything listed, unfortunately, sorry. Maybe you could double-check the link?

Hey Nali! Glad to see you are making yourself at home here :D.

When I click on your link, it just brings me to the Google Docs page but I don't see anything listed, unfortunately, sorry. Maybe you could double-check the link?

I'll do that... make sure the settings are ok on there too... *grumbles* I'm no genious when it comes to the internet.

Edit: Seems to have been a settings issue in google, anyone up for trying the link again and see if it works?

Edited by Nali

Edit: Seems to have been a settings issue in google, anyone up for trying the link again and see if it works?

Just tried it again now for you and it seems to just load up the Google Docs page but not your actual booklist..

Edited by Ben