Books are not just for reading...

Kell

I saw these in the Craft Gossip and thought they were incredibly clever.

First, there's a dress made out of a book (OK, so it's a coupon book, but I still thoght it was clever!) HERE. And you can see it being worn HERE.

And then, there's this library reception desk made of books HERE.

Then I remembered I had once seen something about books being turned into planters. Take a look HERE.

Much as the idea of destroying a book or rendering it unreadable, I couldn't help thinking these were all pretty cool and wondered if anyone else had seen bokos used in an unusual way? I'd love to see them...

I'm not so keen on using them as planters, they will get wet.

I did see one of those home make over shows where they did themed bedrooms for the children and one of them had a library room with lots of library style shelves places to sit and read and a four poster bed where the posts were made of books and the steps to get into bed were made to look like books. :Zzzz:

I like the dress!, the desk is pretty cool too, I am in between about the planters, good idea but I wouldn't want to put a hole in any of my books :giggle:

This site has all different ideas ~ Click here :D

One of my favorite artists/photographers in the entire universe, Hilda Grahnat, makes these amazing book clocks. You can find them here. As soon as I can afford it, I'm definitely getting one!

One of my favorite artists/photographers in the entire universe, Hilda Grahnat, makes these amazing book clocks. You can find them here. As soon as I can afford it, I'm definitely getting one!

Wow! those are great Echo,thanks for sharing the link :)