Amazon Vine Club

SueK

I expect that there are quite a few people on here who are members of Amazon Vine Club. Is it worthwhile - do you have to read quite a few publications over the course of a defined period? I gather you don't have to pay for the books that come to you but you are expected to write a review on all the books you have requested - is that right?

I'd be interested to know what you think of the Vine? I've been invited to join and it sounds like something I would really enjoy - provided it doesn't become too hectic :)

I love it - you get two emails a week, the first is supposed to be 'targeted' and the second has all the left overs. You can choose two from each email, but you must have 75% of your reviews done to do so. Don't forget it's not only books - the vast majority is for me, but I've also been able to review software, a laptop bag and a toaster! :)

Thanks Michelle, that's very helpful. I decided to join and I was taken to the Vine Newsletters page. I had to log off and now I don't know how to find it again on the Amazon site - or do I have to wait for the emails to come through to take me to the page.

Thanks again! I'm sure I will make the most of it. :)